Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Skirt Problem

It seems as if most girls were skirts here. So, today I thought I will try to fit in by wearing a skirt! I didn't bring any nylons from home because I figured bare legs would be ok. I looked up online this morning "skirts without nylons" to see if there was anything written online about bare legs being bad. I didn't find anything, so I thought it must be ok. I went to a little "Family Mart" down the street to buy breakfast this morning. On the way, everyone was starring at my "bare" legs. Apparently it is not ok to go without nylons. I walked and walked to find an open store to buy some, but nothing is open in the morning before work. Finally I went back to the Family Mart hoping to find some. I did! But.....when I got back to the hotel....they make their nylons for short people! Hah. My legs are not short. Anyway, I stretched them pretty far to put on, so hopefully they don't rip today!

5 comments:

sara luke said...

Oh gosh. I hate nylons! But they're even worse when they're too short!

Jennifer Schaible said...

Oh my goodness! I love your stories! Sure sounds like an adventure so far! I am praying for you, Sara, and look forward to hearing how things are going. God is using you in so many unique ways (brings tears to my eyes!) Best of luck in everything you do! Love ya!

Katrina (Chocolate Lover) said...

Haha, that's awesome... and so not! And few things are worse than too-short-nylons!
Thanks for sharing the story Sara!

Beth said...

You're having this issue because you're shopping for the wrong thing. Look for "hose" silly, not "nylons". haha

Sara Andrews said...

OH!!! That's the problem! :)