Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Day of School

Woah! It turns out I have 4 classes! That is a lot of names to learn. I don't even have all of the teachers' names down yet. For the morning and part of the afternoon I have a kindergarten class, next a 2nd grade class, and last a 4th grade class. Certain days of the week that last class changes with another class, but I haven't figured that out yet. The older kids in the afternoon come from a full day of Korean school. They have tons of homework from all three of their schools. I have no idea how they find time to do it all. These poor kids are SO tired by the time they get to my school. I feel really bad for them. I guess that's just how it works here. After lunch I hit a wall and am about to crash. I'm hoping to sleep the jet lag off tonight by going to bed early!

2 comments:

sara luke said...

I'm so excited to hear more about what you're teaching (and how you're teaching). Thanks for keeping us all posted!

Mallary said...

It's so fun to read your blog! I love the nylons story. And I can't wait to see photos of your students. I bet they are adorable!