Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Delicious

I was given a chicken foot, pig's stomach, and a black egg by some of my students today. Mmmmm. I'm not exactly sure what you should say to that. I told them I would save them for when I got back to the dorm :) It's funny because they really like the word delicious. Either something is delicious or not delicious.
My teammates are about to leave :( On Saturday I move to the new campus for a few days, and then I will come back to our campus. It will be sad to say goodbye to my teammates. I am not homesick yet, but I think once they leave it will be an adjustment to get to know the new team members. I'm worried that they will have had the quarantine time to bond, and I won't know them. I don't think I'll be back on campus until the first day of classes begin, so I won't get to hang out with them ahead of time. Oh well. It will work out!
I better go because I need to buy a bus/subway pass instead of paying everytime. I am becoming a real Chinese! :)

No comments: