Saturday, December 11, 2010

First Christmas Party of the Year

Today I met with another girl from Dexter. She was in my German class in high school for 3 years and I hadn't seen her in 4 years! I met with her and her friend for coffee. After that, we went back to her apartment for a Christmas party with some of her friends. The day was so much fun! It was so good to see her and we picked up just where we left off four years ago. Her friend is from South Africa! She had a sweet accent. At the party, we played the White Elephant present game and I came home with a bunch of hand sanitizer! Somebody knows me too well already! Everyone brought lots of good food too. It was a really fun day with her and her friends.

Today I saw a nun wearing "shape-up shoes". It was so funny. No one was there to chuckle with me though...

No comments: