Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmasy Weekend

It's funny that I see some Christmas trees and lights, but it doesn't really feel like Christmas here. I guess it's because Christmas is not an official holiday here and it's not as hyped up as at home. Maybe it's because there is no snow on the ground. I'm trying my best to get in a Christmas mood!



Yesterday I went ice skating with Angie. It was kind of spontaneous! It was so beautiful to skate outside!














Last night I went with some of my co-workers to the Nutcracker! Sure enough, the Nutcracker comes to Korea too :)






Tonight after church is the whole church Christmas Party. That should be fun too. Well, only 6 days until I come home for Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara!! I have stood in the same place that you have for ice skating (except there was no ice rink when I was there). I love reading and looking at your pictures! Miss you but so excited what God is doing in your life!! Maybe I will come visit :) Love, Kim