Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Not Forgotten

Today as I was sitting at my desk before school started, I was delivered a letter from Katrina, a friend at home. I was already excited to receive a letter from her, but as I opened the envelope, I discovered that she had had each of my friends from college and camp write a little note to me. I was BEYOND happy! I guess it is selfish of me, but at times I've felt forgotten (which really is my fault for moving away) but this was SUCH an encouragement. I think it just made me realize how blessed I truly am to have friends with depth. I have some amazing friends. They all wrote such encouraging things to me and it truly made my week! I can't even express how awesome it felt to know that I am not forgotten and that people are praying for me each day.

1 comment:

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Oh Sara, nobody could forget you! We all love you.