Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Beginning to Wedding Plan!

On Saturday I went wedding dress shopping for the first time!  I really had no idea what I wanted, so though I didn't find "the dress" it was nice to just get an idea of the style and what I like!  I will probably go again this weekend :)  Did you know it takes about 6 months to get a wedding dress!  They have calendars and everything to let you know how long it takes to order and do alterations.  Woah...

Then my mom, Josh and I went to look at reception halls.  We looked at three near us.  Two were pretty good, but we're going to look around some more.  Most checklists are telling us that things should have been planned 12 months ahead....well, we only have 7.  Our date is December 14 :)  I have always had a dream of a Christmas wedding!  We're a little overwhelmed but are so far not stressed.  It's a fun process!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy it! It will go by faster than you think! And don't worry too much about the time lines, we did everything in about 5 months :)

Have fun!