Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hard Things

I had kind of a rough week...

This week a few of my students told me some things about their lives that just made me so sad.  It's so hard to understand what goes on in some of these little kids' lives.  I don't know how they are able to carry on at school and deal with some of these things when sometimes their worlds are just turned upside down.  Little kids should not have to go through hard things.  I wish they could just forget everything, be kids and just play. 

We are not allowed to go outside for recess if it is below 25 degrees, so you can imagine how wound up my kids were after a whole week of indoor recess.  Ahhhhh!  Whew, they were SO wiggly by Friday!!

We're supposed to get freezing rain tonight and I am seriously hoping for a snow day!  I'm worse than the kids, hah! :)

No comments: