Saturday, December 24, 2011

Twas The Night Before Christmas (again)






I got to have two Christmas Eve's this year! This morning I got up early and planned to walk to the airport bus stop. I brought both of my big suitcases because I was bring home all my summer clothes. So here I was trying to drag these big suitcases across the road, along with a heavy carry on, teetering on the top. The walk was a 20 minutes from my apartment in the snow. I finally gave up and got a taxi.

The flight was long, but good. My mom, dad and sister met me at the airport. They even made signs, haha! First we went home and had Christmas with my brother's family. Then we went out for our Christmas dinner to Olive Garden (my request!) Soon, we'll be heading to church for the midnight service. Man, long day, but it's been so great!

I was afraid that my two nephews wouldn't remember me, but thankfully they did :) They are truly the cutest kids ever. It's funny to be around kids who speak fluent English!

It's so good to be home!

No comments: