Wednesday, July 20, 2011

8 days!!

Only 8 more days until my parents come! I am beyond excited. I've been making a plan of what I want to do with them while they are here. I told my students a few days ago that my parents were coming and yesterday he came up to me with genuine concern. He said very seriously, "Teacher, August, you will come to school?" When I said yes, he looked very relieved. He said he thought my parents were coming to take me home! How cute, and smart of him to put that all together!

This weekend I'm going on a retreat with my church! I'm so excited about it. I hope it will be as good as I'm expecting! All of my friends are going and it will just be nice to get out of Seoul for a weekend :)

Alright, I gotta get back to work. I've been really busy and just thought I'd give a quick update to let people know I'm doing well!


No comments: