Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Best friends

Charlotte is adjusting to our family so well!  She is such a good and sweet baby.  She still sleeps most of the day and when she wakes up she is all smiles and coos!  She is Amelia's best friend already.  Amelia imitates all her coos and hugs and kisses her a lot.  Amelia helps me by going to get things and runs to Charlotte to pat her when she cries for a bottle.  Amelia always makes sure that Charlotte is well fed by asking if she needs a bottle, haha :) 

When they take a bath together, Amelia pretends to pour soap on Charlee and rub it in!  She also carries around her baby in a doll car seat and holds it in the crook of her elbow, just like I do.  Amelia is a little mama! 

I've started back to tutoring.  So far so good because Charlee still sleeps through most of it.  Amelia plays with her baby doll and reads books, etc. 

Below are a few pictures we had taken of Charlotte when she was a newborn:




It's so fun to see their different personalities already.  It's funny to think that I wondered if I would love two children the same way.  My heart definitely found room to love both!  So far it has not been as hard as I thought it would be to have two babies at once.  I'm sure it will get harder though, especially when Charlotte can walk and they both go in opposite directions! ;)

No comments: