Sunday, April 14, 2013

Odds and Ends

Today, I went with Josh to a Special Olympics swim meet!  It was really interesting to watch the athletes compete and enjoy the races.  Josh was timing some of the races.

Tonight I am doing some of my favorite things.  Long bath, reading and journaling.  These are things that usually have to wait until the weekend.  Ahh, so relaxing.

I have been watching the news about North Korea.  I was concerned because I still have a lot of friends over there.  I've talked to a few of them, and it sounds like once again America seems to be making a bigger deal out of it than the South Koreans are.  It's pretty amazing to me that they don't seem to get worried when threats of war are in the air...

One of my students came to school the other day really angry.  When we were all sitting on the floor, I asked him why he was so upset.  He said, "I'm just so angry because my microwave broke!!"  Haha, what a funny thing for a six year old to be mad about! :)

No comments: