Sunday, September 30, 2012

Picture Day

Thursday was picture day!  When discussing it with my students the day before, one informed me (and the class) "Miss Hornback, I be lookin real smooth with my purple tie on picture day!"  He said it with a straight face but I busted.  I was excited to see his "smooth" ensamble but sadly he forgot the purple tie :(

I'm not allowed to take pictures of my students but this is what I was imagining! :)

A few weeks ago I was telling the class that I would be moving to an apartment and that night I was going to buy a bed.  One girl looked at me and said, "Girl, you go buy yo'self a bed at a garage sale."  Haha, I would buy many things at a garage sale but a matress is not one of them!

Though I'm often worn out at the end of the day, wondering if they are truly learning anything....they sure can make me laugh!  That's a start!

No comments: