Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Sad Day

Someone stole my bike. It was locked up and everything! I feel silly that I am so sad about it, but I am! So much for safe Korea. I'm not mad, I'm just sad because I loved having a bike. At least I got good use out of it! I guess I will have to buy another bike that's cheap and ugly one so that no one want it... At least they didn't steal it on my birthday next week! That would have been really sad! Man... I guess it's better to have a stolen bike though than a stolen purse!

3 comments:

Katrina (Chocolate Lover) said...

Oh NO! Sara, that is so sad (stating the obvious, I know, but I am really disappointed for you!)
I'm sorry, that is really frustrating—hope you can get another soon

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Emma. I came across your blog because I may be interviewing at the LCI in Jamsil. I was wondering if you would let me know whether or not you would recommend the school. If you wouldn't mind e-mailing me privately, my email is emmalusis@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot!

Joh Food Travel said...

Hi, I am in the same boat as Emma. If you wouldn't mind I would also like to hear your opinion of the school. Thanks!

johannahleightenheimer@gmail.com