Monday, May 23, 2011

Hit by a bike!





What is it with me and bikes!? Tonight while I was just walking back from the river, all the sudden I heard screeching brakes and a yell. This guy pretty much hit me full force with his bike from behind. Even though I'm laughing about it, it could have been really bad! Thank goodness I just got a bruise on my leg and a sore back! What in the world!? The strangest things happen to me! :)














I had a really good weekend! I went to a cooking class, played Wii Tennis and running, had my first ride on a scooter, and just hung out with good friends. Things are way more fun here in the Spring! Warm Spring nights are the best.

2 comments:

Katrina (Chocolate Lover) said...

Oh my! You and bikes lately, haha, but I'm glad you had a great weekend despite being mowed over by a run away two wheeler—can't wait to hear more adventures!
Oh and that ice cream cone looks absolutely sinful :)

Sara Andrews said...

I wish you were hear to eat it with me :)