Sunday, September 17, 2017

Happy Birthday!

Dear Amelia,
     Wow, I can’t believe you are 1 year old!  This year has gone so fast, yet at the same time, if seems like you were just born!  I saw a picture the other day of you, right after you were born.  Boy, were you little!  In one year you have learned so many things and have grown up so big.  You now are able to express yourself through your personality and a few words.  You do so many goofy things.  You are so kind (you are always sharing your things-constantly saying “Here ya go, here ya go…).  You love Jumanji (the dog) SO much and love to tell him good morning.  Even though he plays like he’s annoyed, I think he secretly like you, too.  Like the time I caught him napping in your room with you J  You are such a joy to be around.  Yes you have your moments, but most of the time you are so joyful, energetic, sweet and fun.  I love to be around you because you make everything so happy!
     In two months you will have a little sister!  We’ve been practicing with baby dolls (although you just try to eat them!).  I know it will be a bit of an adjustment but you are going to be such a good big sister.  You get to show her all the things you’ve already learned (in your 1st year of life haha).  You will be so kind and teach her how to have as much joy as you do!  I can’t wait to see the two of you grow up together.  I hope you’ll be best friends!

I love you so much.  Happy birthday, big girl! J

Love,
Mama

No comments: