Sunday, December 16, 2012

Miss Hornback Eats?

On Friday night, Beth and I went to Greenfield Village Holiday Nights!  One of her co-workers sets off the fireworks, so we got to go back and see how they work.  Pretty awesome!  The whole night was really great and it got me in the Christmas spirit :)

Last week my class had Polar Express Day, our Christmas party.  Any day that is supposed to be a "fun" day and treat for the kids, is usually not very fun for me, haha.  Anything out of the regular routine gets them all wound up!  We watched the movie, did a craft, ate pizza, cookies and hot chocolate.  During the pizza party, one of my students looked at me peculiarly.  I heard her whisper to another student, "Woahhhh, watch Miss Hornback eat!!"  Haha!

What a fun time of year!  Next weekend my family is headed 5 hours south to Waverly, OH for the extended family Christmas parties.  I'm so looking forward to Christmas break!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!! I'm excited for our family Christmas this weekend!!