Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Time is Here

I was thinking today about all that has happened in the last year.  Last year on this day, I was teaching in South Korea.  I was excited about coming home for a week for Christmas.  I was loving my students and nervous about returning to America for good in the next few months.  At this point last year I wasn't even sure that I wanted to teach.  I was part of an amazing church and small group.  I thought of Korea as the "glory days" and felt as if I would never be as content as I was at that time.

Christmas time is here again.  I can't believe a whole year has passed.  It has been an exciting year, filled with confusion, waiting, surprises and blessings.  God has replaced each one of those areas of contentment with new blessings.  One year later I am teaching in a great district only one hour from family.  I am part of an amazing church and small group.  God has even given me the blessing of being in an awesome relationship with Josh.  God has certainly answered prayers, even the ones I haven't prayed.  I have a lot to be thankful for this Christmas!

No comments: