Friday, June 12, 2009

Getting Close!

Well it's just about 10 days until I leave for Beijing now! I am getting VERY excited. There was a change in campuses earlier in the month due to construction. Now I will be at Yuan Ming Yuan campus, right in Beijing the whole time. It will be more fun and populated being in the big city. They say there will be more things for us to do. But...I guess the conditions are a bit worse. There are concrete floors, not much furniture, and no western style toilets. This actually makes me kind of excited. It will definitely be an adventure! Next time I write I will be in China!

3 comments:

Ron Kopicko said...

Sara, How exciting to read your blog and to be part of your experience in China; praying for you as you share your life with your students. I look forward to reading your posts and keeping up on you experience there. God bless you each step of the way

Ron Kopicko

Relinquishing said...

Squatty potties! You get used to the holes in the ground... (They were pretty staple while we were in Uganda). Praying for you Sara and all of the adventures that await!

Vicki Aeschliman said...

Hi Sara! Thanks for listing your bog site.