Friday, September 24, 2021

Charlee's First Day of Pre-School!

About a week and a half ago, Charlee started Pre-school! This was a big day because since last year, when Amelia started Pre-school, Charlee had been waiting and waiting for her turn ot go to school! She actually had to wait a couple of weeks because of a gas spill in the city of her school, so the start date was delayed quite a while. Finally the day came. She loves it! She loves her teachers and her classmates. I think there are only abut 10 students in the class, which is nice. They have been taking good care of her. It's a full day of school each day, so she comes home pretty exhausted. She doesn't want to talk about school right away when I pick her up, but later in the evening she tells me a few details. On her days off, she happily answers all my questions about school. I guess she doesn't like talking about it when she's tired! This week on Wednesday it was a little sad because she knew Amelia had a half day at school. Half way through the day, the teacher said Charlee cried and said, "I'm not supposed to be here. I need to go home because Amelia is home." Yesterday she cried a little at school too, because she wanted a half day. After talking about it with her, I think she's prepared to spend full days at school, every day. Next time Amelia has a half day, I won't be mentioning it to Charlee, haha. Here is is first day picture!
Cal seems a little bored without his sisters. He wanders around looking for them. He is always so happy to see them when they come home. He keeps shouting "Hi!" and waving all the way home :)

No comments: