Monday, September 23, 2013

Starting to Pick up!

This past weekend, my roommate from college got married!  She asked me to sing in her wedding!  Though I was honored, singing/playing guitar in our dorm room was a little bit different than singing/playing guitar in her wedding!  I sure didn't want to ruin the ceremony with a horrible voice crack or sour note on the guitar caused by sweaty hands, haha.  But, I reluctantly agreed and it went very well.  I didn't even get "cotton mouth."  It was fun to reconnect with old college/camp friends and catch up.  Of course I was taking mental notes the whole time because OUR wedding is next!!  Ah, so hard to believe.  This coming weekend is my family wedding shower.  I can't believe things are coming so fast.  December will be here before we know it! :)

No comments: